Welcome to the special page of Hamstel at Home just for Class 4G.
We hope that you are all ready to start your new Hamstel at Home adventure. Make sure that you have somewhere to work where you can concentrate and work as hard as you can.
Remember to send your work to Mr George using the email - email@example.com
You don't have to wait for the end of the day to send in your work; you can send it as soon as you have completed it. You can either send a photo of the page or you can complete the work in Word and attach it to the email.
How parents can help
Create a positive environment for your child to learn at home, for example:
- distinguish between weekdays and weekends, to separate school life and home life
- designate a working space if possible and at the end of the day have a clear cut-off point to signal school time is over
- create and stick to a routine, as this is what your child is used to at school. For example, eat breakfast at the same time each morning and make sure your child is dressed before starting the ‘school’ day
- stick a timetable up on the wall so everyone knows what they should be doing, when and tick activities off through the day
- make time for exercise and breaks throughout the day to keep your child active