At Hamstel we aim:
▪ To welcome each child into a caring community, so that by being valued they learn to value others.
▪ To promote in each child confidence to do their best at all times and encourage them to be persistent to meet the challenges that they may encounter in life.
▪ To promote in each child an enjoyment for learning and school.
▪ To provide a stimulating and varied curriculum so that every child is encouraged to develop her or his understanding and skills to their fullest potential.
▪ To promote in all our children an attitude of self discipline, responsibility and independence so they, as adults, may make a real contribution to their community in a changing world.
We hope to give every child…..